Join us for the 3rd annual EXPLORE: Oklahoma Healthcare Summit, August 14th and 15th, 2014!
EXPLORE is a comprehensive conference designed to address the challenges you face in the ever-changing healthcare industry. Receive up to 12 continuing education credits through daily breakout sessions, enjoy a state of the art EXPO and learn from nationally renowned keynote speakers, including: Captain Richard Phillips, Real Life Inspiration for the Movie Captain Phillips, Starring Tom Hanks; John Nance, author and international advocate of crew resource management; Beck Weathers, MD, physician and survivor of the 1996 Mount Everest disaster; and Linda Worley, MD, President, Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine.
To view and print program materials for EXPLORE 2014, please click here.
Why Should You Attend?
- Advance your understanding of key issues
- Showcase of new technologies and the future of medicine
- Percentage off PLICO Premium
- CME and CEU Credits will be awarded (hours and types of credit, as well as professional affiliations, TBA)
- Network with as many as 400 top physicians and other practitioners from throughout the State of Oklahoma-one of the largest single gatherings of the healthcare community!