Join us for the second annual EXPLORE: Oklahoma Healthcare Summit, August 9th and 10th, 2013!
Attend the second annual Oklahoma Healthcare Summit, a comprehensive conference designed to address the challenges you face in the ever-changing healthcare industry. Receive up to 12 continuing education credits in daily breakout sessions that will inform you on the future of medicine, as well as, timely keynote addresses by the acclaimed Apollo 13 astronaut Captain James "Jim" Lovell, Jr.; Empathy Expert, Colleen Sweeney; and Team Captain of the First American Women's Everest Expedition, Alison Levine. In addition, Speaker of the House, T.W. Shannon has been invited to discuss the State of Oklahoma Healthcare.
To shop for EXPLORE Gear, please click here.
Why Should You Attend?
- Advance your understanding of key issues
- Showcase of new technologies and the future of medicine
- Percentage off PLICO Premium
- CME and CEU Credits will be awarded (hours and types of credit, as well as professional affiliations, TBA)
- Network with as many as 400 top physicians and other practitioners from throughout the State of Oklahoma-one of the largest single gatherings of the healthcare community!